Matcha pound cake
Ingredients: For 18cm loaf tin
-10g Macha powder
-1/2 tsp Baking soda
-80g Azuki beans
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Shift the Flour, macha powder and baking soda.
1. Put butter into bowl and whisk until becoming like mayonnaise.
2. Add Sugar into the bowl and whisk.
3. Open eggs and beat it, and add it into bowl bit by bit
4. Add flour, macha powder and baking soda into bowl and whisk.
5. Add azuki beans and whisk.
6. Pour the mixture into the tin.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8. Reduce the heat to 170 degrees and bake for 20 minutes until risen and a skewer comes out clean.