Ingredients (2 people)
Rice two bowls
Chicken leg 100g
Dried mushroom 2
Broth 3 cups
Soy sauce ½ tablespoon
Mirin 1 teaspoon
Salt suitable amount
1. Soak dried mushrooms in water and cut them into thin slices. Peel carrot and cut it into fine strips.
cook egg making it thin and cut it into thin strips by about 5 cm.
2. Boil carrot by hot water added salt to for 4 minutes and drain them using a strainer. Also properly boil spinach and drain them after that cut them into 5cm.
3. Cook broth by using hot-pot and cut chicken leg in half and boil them for 5 minutes on low heat. After checking them enough to boil, sprinkle salt and pepper.
4. Mix soy sauce, mirin and 1 teaspoon of salt and put them in hot-pot. Add dried mushroom and boil them for 2 or 3 minutes.
5. put rice on the dish and put egg, carrot, spinach, chicken and mushroom on rice. After that, add broth.